Prepare PRP in five (5) minutes of processing time. A single spin system that delivers up to 85% platelet yield and 5x concentration in 5-7mL of PRP. Contains high concentrations of granulocytes for a powerful antimicrobial effect. Process from 30 to 120mL of whole blood.
Prepare pure PRP in one (1) minute of processing time. A single spin system that delivers up to 90% platelet yield and 3x concentration in 5-7mL of PRP without inflammatory red blood cells. A low volume processing system with a clinical biologic output. AbsolutePRP™ Gold is the fastest and most powerful PRP system in the low volume space. Processes 20mL of whole blood.
A super concentrated PRP with very low red blood cells, neutrophils and ranulocytes. The end results are platelet concentrations exceeding 7-9X baseline.
The staple of all PRP systems. Provides supraphysiologic, clinically effective Pure PRP, with viable growth factors, non-inflammatory mediators and cytokines. Prepare Pure PRP in six and a half (6.5) minutes of processing time. A double spin system that delivers up to 95% platelet yield and 9X concentration in 7-8mL of PRP without red blood cell content. This system offers the most versatility, permitting the user to control the granulocyte content based on the clinical requirement. Closed system processing and superior handling offers optimal sterility control and patient safety. Process from 30 to 120mL of whole blood.
Clinically Published Papers
- Clinical PRP Data on Various PRP Preparation Systems
- FDA Testing Data Submission Dr. PRP vs Regen – hensler 2019
- Assessing clinical implications and perspectives of the pathophysiological effects of erythrocytes and plasma free hemoglobin in autologous biologics for use in musculoskeletal regenerative medicine therapies
- comparison study 2016 vs MagellanRegen Eclipse
- Test Report 515 Emcyte Harvest Angel Comparison Study 7apr15-signed Public