The KG™ 1 is intended to be used for the delivery of hydrated allograft or AUTOGRAFT to an orthopedic surgical site. The KG™ 1 device delivers ~ 3x the volume of bone graft relative to disk material removed. With grafting time analysis per level, showing reduction of 10-20 minutes per level, This is THE bone deployment funnel for maximizing the interspace / Posterolateral fill for fusion cases.
- 21.0 cm length, Rectangular syringe barrel for surgical site access and graft material delivery
- a compatible syringe plunger for pushing the bone graft material into the operative site
- Attachable funnel reservoir for loading prepared material.
- Same cross-section as a small fusion cage, 8x12mm.
- Doubles the internal cannula area to 77mm2 to enhance flow.
- Two, 90mm2 lateral ports, 4mm from tip, facilitate graft distribution and volume.
- Removable funnel, 10ml Capacity of Bone.
- Tapered wedge tip, allowing for easy entrance into collapsed disk space.
- Tantalum bead at tip for fluoroscopic visibility.
- Lexan® cannula, 225 lbs. burst strength.
- Proven higher fusion success: from 75% to 92% without BMP.
- Easier and faster for surgeon.
- Eliminates jamming & Saves ~20 minutes per level.
- Tactile feedback answers “Am I done?”
- Facilitates MIS & is Less invasive.
- MIS or open technique – Engineered for TLIF’s and Lateral Fusions.
- Single-Use disposable for assured sterility.