Utilizing the clinically proven Hensler Bone Press™ technology, we have developed a NEW approach to MIS cancellous bone and marrow harvesting from the distal Femur, Proximal / Distal Tibia or Calcaneus. Using the high-speed drill for BOTH the cortical window and pre-acquisition of the precious patient-derived Graft material; this allows for small cortical windows, precision targeted graft derivation with CONTROL, Speed, and a significantly less aggressive method for harvesting stem-cell and growth factor rich graft for use in bone fusion procedures. Proprietary Suction wand included with variable-suction control.
- Hensler Bone Press Top (1)
- Collection top (1)
- 80 cc HBP Containers (2)
- Elbow adapter (1)
- Custom Variable-Suction controlled rigid suction wand
RELATED FIELDS FOR APPLICATION
- Distal Femur
- Distal Tibia
- Proximal Tibia
- Distal Radius (coming soon)
Avitus Bone Harvester is sold by Avitus® Orthopaedics, Inc. and unaffiliated with Hensler Surgical Products, LLC
HBP-O harvests BOTH Cancellous Bone and Marrow, same as Ria™, however with the below differences:
- No irrigation added to bone marrow to dilute using the HBP-O.
- No suction of the marrow upon harvesting with the HBP-O.
- Click here for the Clinical Study from UAB-Birmingham.